Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Finding New Things Everyday!

I found out I can sit under the coffee table!!! Yay!

*** notice BOTH of the remote controlls***

  I have been working hard on letting Mason know he cannot play with our remotes.  This morning John had already taken away my magazine (which Mason did not like) so he thought this was a compromise to play with the remotes?!?!?  A compromise????  haha 
Looks like I'm going to have to be the "tuff one"!


Last night my parents came over for a minute to see Mason.  John was working late again so I was glad to have company.  We took a few pictures in his cute outfit.

Mason LOVES to try to pull all my dad's pens and things out of his shirt pockets.

And apparently he loves to eat his face...

Well we have a pretty lazy weekend ahead of us!


No comments:

Post a Comment