Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 9, 2010

Fun Fun Weekend!

We had a wonderful couple of days this past weekend.  Saturday John, Mason, and I met my mom at Red Robin for lunch and then the three of us headed to the mall for a little tax-free shopping for the fall.  We ended up not getting home until four!  I felt like we were gone all day. 

Here is the Little Man sporting his new funny, yet practical, hat my mom got him.  He is also wearing these shoes/socks I found at Target.  To be honest, I have been a little worried about this trasition of wearing shoes because quite frankley, he hasn't really worn any!  I hope these help!

***do not worry...he will not ever be wearing these at the same time***




Here we are before we headed off to a baby shower for our family friend Tootie.  She is having a little girl and who knows...one say she could be Mason's main squeeze!
Mason did really well at the shower and his big blue eyes won everyone over! =)


Saturday night John and I went to Fleming's for dinner!  It was so yummy and we had a really good time and just enjoyed our conversations.  It was much needed. After dinner, Robert and Becca, Dave and Jenna, and Jake and Blake all came over.  We went to Brookhaven and had a good time to say the least!   Can't wait to do it again! =)





No comments:

Post a Comment