I feel like this family can't keep away from the crud! I was sick with a bad cold two weeks ago and have felt much better, but I still sound awful. Mason got it, now Brody has it. To say we haven't gotten much sleep this past week is an understatement!! What perfect timing with John being out of town with work. :) But I did take Brody to the doctor after he was up about eight times Wednesday night just to make sure it wasn't in his ears. All was clear except having this horrible cold and a rattle from the fluid in his back. But then Friday, Mrs. Pat thought he was hurting and he turned all red in the face which she thought was a rash. Fortunately, we are on the up and up now....I hope!
This was election day. Mason asked for someone's "I Voted" sticker. A sticker is a sticker to him no matter what it says. Let's hope we don't run into someone with a bad one on. (you can tell he didn't feel good here)
John went out of town for three days. Therefore, Emma was bored with him since her ally was gone.
But I will admit it is much harder without John home. Emma needed food (which means dragging her full water bowl all across the floor until you do it), Brody was acting like he hadn't eaten in weeks, and all poor little Mason wanted to do was watch cartoons. I had other plans for him.
And this is the face you get every morning while putting him in his car seat. Such a happy little guy.
Here we are at the doctors office. We are up to 15 pounds. He is slowing down the weight gain, but still a chunk!
Red face. But very happy once he was able to poop. :)
So so happy to have John back! It made me realize how much he helps me and how much I appreciate him. Let me tell you, it is hard getting two kids up, dressed, and fed. Not to mention dropping them off at two different daycares in the morning...it is not an easy task. I was exhausted by the time I got to work!
Friday night, John took Mason to the Germantown High School football game. It was the playoffs and they won the first round. I asked John to send me a picture of Mason at the game. This is what I got. Typical picture from a guy.
All you can see is his backside.
Today we had family pictures taken. I can't wait to see them. The trees are so pretty right now. Brody didn't crack a smile though and Mason wouldn't let go of a car (it was orange and matched our outfits at least). I worked so hard on outfits. Then I tried to get everyone, including myself, looking nice. But I feel like when it comes down to the actual picture taking, it's crazy. Between trying to get both kids to stay still, look at the camera, and if you're lucky, smile...who knows what John and I will look like in those pictures! Ha.
After pictures, we got ice cream. This little guy had chocolate all over his face.
Hopefully this week will start off better than the last once!!!! It's going to be a good week for two cute little baby boys to be born! Can't wait! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment