Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Who's Ready for Christmas?!

We are!!!!
We put up most of our decorations. I didn't put up all of our random glittery things. I don't know why, but I really hate sweeping that stuff up all month long!! Maybe in a bigger, more roomy house one day.




Just like everything else, Masons much more into Christmas this year which makes it so exciting for us. We've been reading Christmas stories at night about the meaning of Christmas. Of course he was thrilled to help put ornaments on the tree, so I decided to get a small one for his room.








We also got our Elf on a Shelf out this year for the first time. We read Mason the book, he picked out his name, and our elf got started!!! We shall call him Leroy. :)
Here he was telling Mason he needs to always remember to brush his teeth.




He also played with Mason's cars one night. I was kind of surprised he didn't flip out...he doesn't like people touching his cars!!!




Eating cereal this morning.




We also celebrated my Dad's birthday this week. Mom cooked a yummy meal and I baked a homemade strawberry cake. I've never made one from scratch before but it was very good. I will say, if the recipe says to use wax paper, Pam, and flour so the cake won't stick...it's probably wise to do that. Of course I didn't do all of that and it was a challenge to get it out of the pan. The cake itself was not pretty.




Dad and the boys.








Happy Birthday Dad!!!


(two posts in one night. Woo hoo)

No comments:

Post a Comment