Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Part 1

I'm going to need to break this into two separate posts. Too many pictures. We had a great holiday weekend with a ton of family. Not to mention, a fantastic football game to end it. :)


This was the start of my long weekend...pretty blue sky and so many pretty colors with all the trees.




We had a great dinner at Taco Bell Wednesday night. Things change when you have kids. Taco Bell and Chick-fil-a both have playgrounds but Chick-fil-a was way too busy, so Taco Bell it was. Had some quality food and then wore ourselves out before bed. :)





Thursday morning we watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade and then got ready to stuff our faces. We all went over to my aunts house to eat, watch football, go through all the ads in the newspaper, and eat again.



The food is ridiculous each year. This year there was only going to be one pie so I brought banana pudding. We ended up with an entire dessert table...




Pops telling Mason secrets.



Brody was just passed around all day. He didn't mind one bit. He was just wondering why he wasn't eating all that food.






Big 'ole blue eyes.




To burn off a little energy, we had a family football game in the front yard.







And we burnt off the energy for sure. This little guy passed out on the ride home and never woke up. Only time I've ever seen Emma even near Mason since he started walking.




I will say Mason did so well all weekend. He really was great. Sometimes, he is a little wild with a bunch of people around, but he was so sweet and just played and played. Gotta love that little guy.



I will post pictures from our Thanksgiving with Johns family tomorrow. It was another great day. We really are so thankful for both of out families.


Of course my mom and I went shipping Friday morning. Here is what we left with...



It was very successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment