Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 5, 2012

Weekend Recap

We had a wonderful weekend of doing nothing! We got caught up on a lot of things around the house. I feel so much better. Of course, it was time to set the clocks back and supposedly get an extra hour of sleep. We just ended up having to be awake for an extra hour. Whoever decided to do the whole changing the time in the spring and fall obviously didn't have children.


I put Brody in an outfit of Masons when he was this age. I even got him to smile for a picture. I don't think they look just alike here but there are days where his expressions remind me so much of Mason.




Brody is growing up too fast. Already trying to grab ahold of the bottle.




Friday night we had a little fun with a big foam glow stick. The little things in life make this kid so happy.




Saturday was game day. Ole Miss played Georgia and we fully expected to lose but we always cheer them on. So we put both kids in their Ole Miss gear. Brody was excited about the game. :)



As the game started, we were playing so well. I couldn't believe it. This was just a game where they have much bigger, better, and stronger players than we do. Every time something good happened, one of us was holding the baby. So John decided someone needed to be holding him the entire game. This was his turn...


(we did end up losing though)



Mom wanted to take Mason to the movies. They saw Wreck it Ralph. I told her to send me a picture. Here he is with his popcorn combo. He said he loved it and mom said he did great. I'm sure he thought it was better than being stuck in the house watching football.




Saturday night, Blake and Jake came over to play and watch the big game. Mason had a blast. He loves it when people come over, but he does think they are required to play with him.



And finally, Sunday I switched out my closets from Spring/Summer to Fall/Winter. I always feel much better after doing it, but I procrastinate every year because it is hard work! The good thing is I always forget what I have, so it's like I have a whole new wardrobe! Hopefully it will help with my shopping addiction for a while. :)




We got all dressed up to run errands Sunday so we attempted a picture. Mason wasn't feeling well. I think he has the cold I had last week, so he didn't want his picture taken. I'm sure before long, I won't be able to get either boy to take a picture.



But he finally wanted to take one just so he could push the button on my phone. He thought it was funny.




And best picture we have taken in a while. I think the more family members you have, the funnier the pictures turn out. Just more opportunities for funny faces, eyes closed, etc. Well here, Mason didn't want a picture taken and got a little loud...Brody obviously thought he was insane. :) I just love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment