Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween 2012

I just knew Mason would be so excited about trick-or-treating this year. He talked about it all morning. Well when I picked him up from school, he told me he was tired and didn't want to go. Of course, I just thought he didn't really understand it all. Turns out, he was tired. Ha. Fell asleep on our way to John's parents house (our first stop!)

But once he realized he was really going to get candy and really going to get to eat it...he perked on up.

Here are both boys. A football player and a football.



First stop.






The football just slept the whole time.




Ringing the doorbell at my parents. He looks so big here. :(






He wasn't in the mood for pictures.






The back of Brody's shirt.






Tried to get a family shot. Best we could do. You have no idea how many times we tried to take this one picture.




Next we stopped by Ms. Lyndsey's house. All my friends went over there to pass out candy and grill hot dogs and s'mores. She went all out of decorations too. I'm sure all the kids loved it. Mason was a little worried about her costume but he finally got near her. :)






Showing them his loot.



Brody and Mrs. Emily keeping warm by the fire.




Cute little football player. (John wanted him in pads and a helmet!! I opted for a flag football outfit)



Not so scary after all.



Then we went home and just went to our neighbors house. I thought this picture was sweet of John and Mason.




Brody needed to go to sleep so John stayed home with him and I ran Mason by my Mamaw's house for a sec. More candy of course. This was about the time Mason told me, "my tummy hurts".






Then we went home and crashed. John and I of course hid all the candy too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment