Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving Part 2

We had a great Thanksgiving meal at Grandma Reba's house Friday. Mason had a blast playing with Reese. She talked about her baby brothers the whole time. They had to stay home and work on getting older and bigger so they can play. :)





Notice Mason's belly. The kid ate like a champ there. I love this picture.





We took a lot of pictures. Reese was very interested in photography this particular day which made Mason want to get his grimy hands on my camera. :)


Picture of me and Brody courtesy of Reese.



Me, Reese, and Brody. Courtesy of Mason.



These two actually didn't turn out too bad surprisingly.


Grandpa James wanted his picture with all three kids.




Here is a close up me and the kids. When we walked in, the first thing Reese said was how big Brody was...especially his head. Well I just assumed it was because the babies are still so small. And let's be honest, Brody isn't tiny anymore. But after this picture was taken, I couldn't help but notice how big this kid's head is!!!


It is the same size as the four and three year old sitting next to him!!! And I think the expression on his face here is priceless.



But he doesn't care!





-----------------------



John and I decided last minute to go to the Ole Miss football game Saturday. Thanksgiving weekend = Egg Bowl. I am so glad we went. We won by a landslide and had the best time doing it. And it was much deserved.


Lyndsey and I grovin' it.



It was coooooold!!




Fantastic night. Yes, that is the field behind us.







No comments:

Post a Comment