Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 14, 2013

A Cold Monday



Last week before work, Mason asked to have his picture taken with Brody as we were walking out the door.  Of course I jumped on that opportunity!  I couldn't believe this picture I got.  Im scared this is a look into our future...these two boys planning things against John and I.


Mason has been a pretty sweet older brother lately.  In the mornings, he gets upset if we don't let him run in Brody's room and tell him good morning.  He actually climbs his crib so he can see Brody's face.  I think he gets a little louder the mornings where Brody is completely asleep...

He also lets me know when Brody is crying.  Wherever we are.  Today we were in the car and Mason says, "Oh no Mom, not again!  Brody's cryyyyying!!!"  Thats what brothers are for though.  =)



Speaking of crying, this kid knows how to do that well.  I don't know what is up with him lately.  He has puked a couple of times recently...like the entire bottle.  It is just awful.  He has not been sleeping that well either and just been really fussy at night.  I can't quite figure it out, maybe he is teething.


But with all of that said...how sweet is this little face?  


Last Brody update.  He can also hold his bottle if it only has a small amount of formula in it.  Fun stuff. His muscles aren't strong enough for an entire 6 oz bottle though.  =)



It turned sooooooo cold yesterday and today was even worse.  We started getting freezing rain and of course our patients cancelled.  But I was able to pick up both boys early and get home to watch cartoons under the covers trying to stay warm.  Mason and I even shared some hot chocolate.

Turned out it wasn't a bad Monday at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment