One day this week before work. Brody always seems to look like he is up to something in these pictures. I hope it isn't a warning of what's to come. =)
This is Mason every morning...every morning. He has so many stuffed animals in his bed along with a few cars to hold. This cannot be comfortable.
Back to the baby food making business....this is by far the easiest thing I have ever done. I just assumed it was very messy and very time consuming. I would rather make baby food than cook dinner. So easy and so cheap.
The best part is this kid is eating. I don't think it has anything to do with the food. I'm assuming he has just finally gotten used to it. I mean, he will be 6 months old in a few days...we have been trying this for 2 months.
Such a cute little guy. I do have to hold a toy that makes music above my head to get him to eat. But hey, it works.
It has been a very long week and I am ready for the weekend to begin. Can't get here soon enough.
Grandma Judy's birthday is today. We are celebrating tomorrow night. And I think we are having a big night out of bowling Saturday. Let the fun begin!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA JUDY!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment