Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

6 Months

Where has the time gone?!  Brody turned 6 months old two days ago.  Can't believe this little guy has been in our lives for half of a year already.  He has definitely brought a ton of joy into this house.  The good thing for him is he will always be our sweet baby.  =)

He smiles all the time, but he was refusing this night.


Here is the comparison picture.  I'm pretty sure we will always be able to tell they are brothers...they even have the same hair.  Also seem to both love sticking things in their mouths already.



Mason wanted in the photo shoot.  I think he just wanted in the crib.  He has been dying to get in there lately.  He has gotten pretty good at climbing the side of it, but I catch him every time before he can get all the way in.  I put him in there for a picture but he was being silly.  This is the best I got...



Brody at 6 months is:

*taking 6 oz. bottles every 3 hours (when awake)
*eating baby food at Pat's house once a day and at our house for dinner
*eating carrots, sweet potatoes, apples, peaches, bananas, and green peas (when hidden)
*we are still not a pro at eating but we are definitely making strides
*trying to sit up but falls over quickly 
*found our feet
*thinks his Mommy is hilarious and laughs at only her
*thinks his big brother and his dog are pretty cool too
*he refuses to eat the rice cereal, so lately I have been putting some in his bottle before bed 
*goes to sleep at 7:30 and usually wakes up between 6 - 6:30 (this morning we had to wake him) but it is very common for him to wake up at some point and I go in and put a paci in.  he will fall right back asleep.  this is becoming less and less frequent fortunately



Here he is practicing sitting up.


If you notice in the last photo, Brody is sucking his lower lip.  He does this all the time for some reason.  You can hear it a mile away.

I did notice last night that he does not have any teeth yet, but his gums are bulging where his front two lower teeth would be.  They should be in soon I would imagine.  Mason's came in at 6 1/2 months so it sounds like they are on the same track.  

I tried to take a picture and he basically said no.  It was not happening.  

Look at that face! 
 (he also still has some goop in his eyes...gonna ask the doctor about that at his checkup)


We don't go to the doctor until next Thursday.  His shot schedule is just all messed up from all the holidays at the end of last year.  Hopefully we can get back on track.  Can't wait to hear our stats!

No comments:

Post a Comment