Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Bye Bye 2012

We had a fun New Year's Eve.  First thing in the morning, we all four went to Blue Plate for breakfast (my fav).  Then we came home, played with ALL of our new toys, watched some football, and got ready for our parties.  

John and I had planned on going to a friend's house with a few other couples for game night, watching football and the ball drop at midnight.  The kids were going to my parents' house, but would then go across to the street to another party for a bit.  Mason had been pretty pumped about going to his very own party with Mickey Mouse and Pops.

I took a couple of pictures before we left.  We tried out the jumparoo (with a pillow under his little feet).


 Brody thinks Mason is pretty funny and I love it.  




Brody fell asleep on the way to my parents so he missed out on our last family picture opportunity for 2012.


We went to Will and Catey's house.  We all brought food and games.  We started out with Apples to Apples.  I had never played before.  Turns out I'm pretty bad at it but it was so much fun.



Here is me and Katie with our husbands...the cheaters.  =)


The guys finally turned to a round of poker... as always.



 At midnight!  Happy New Years!


We went home shortly after...I cannot stay out that late anymore!  
Today we went to Mamaw's house for some good food and company to start the new year off right.  


2012 was wonderful.  Mason turned 3, started preschool, and best of all, became a Big Brother!  We were so blessed to have another healthy baby boy and he couldn't be more perfect.  I absolutely loved 2012 and hope 2013 is even better!  

No comments:

Post a Comment