We all had a great weekend. Hung out with a bunch of babies, got our bowl on, ate horribly, and played outside. In that order. I should probably not even capture the pictures...but of course I will.
Here is little Brody before daycare Friday morning watching cartoons. Both of our kids are apparently going to love TV.
After work we headed to John's parents' house for Mrs. Judy's birthday celebration. John was supposed to smoke a pork butt and ribs, I was making beans, Becca was making a cheese ball and twice baked potatoes. Let's just say, the only thing that went as planned were those yummy potatoes. John's smoker kept going out (we had to buy bbq), my beans dumped over in the car (how lovely), and Becca's cheese ball hit the ground when she got out of the car!
It was pretty comical, but dinner turned out great despite all of the mishaps, and it was nice to all hang out. I was excited to see these cute little guys.
Reese and Mason played so hard. They did not have time to stop for pictures. =)
But these kiddos didn't have a choice. Anderson and Griffin are catching up to Mr. Brody...especially in length!
Saturday night we went bowling for a couple of hours. I don't think we have been since our reveal party for Brody. If you look closely, you will see I didn't forget how to bowl. Haha. Just kidding. But I did win the first game (beating the boys even), but Becca won the next one and got the highest score of the night. Bowling ball isn't so heavy when you are used to carrying around a couple of 10 lb babies all day. =)
Jake photo bombed every one of these. At least he is smiling here.
We went to Huey's on Sunday. Mason finally realized people write on the walls. I am praying he doesn't get any ideas at our house.
It was pretty nice outside (especially for January) so we took a stroll and Mason rode his little green 4-wheeler. He is so good at it this year. I must have forgotten to take a picture of him because we were running behind him the whole time.
The big excitement this weekend was in our front yard last night. Our neighbor smelt gas near our house so we had MLGW come check it out. Apparently a gas leak on the OUTSIDE of your house is pretty common this time of year. Mason thought it was pretty good entertainment. We now have a four foot deep hole in our yard near the street.

No comments:
Post a Comment