I took Brody for his 6 month appointment (shots included) on Tuesday. It was supposed to be on Thursday, but he had a few ROUGH nights in a row so I took him when my schedule at work fell through. This picture was taken as we were sitting in the waiting room. He was in a pretty good mood and was literally just yelling to hear his voice. It was pretty funny.
This big guy weighed in at 18lbs and 27 1/2 inches long.
That is 50% in weight and 75% in height. Dr. Bubba said he was looking perfect!
Here he is waiting on the doctor. He was pretty entertained by the paper on the table.
Turns out Brody did have ear infections. He started taking antibiotics, so I am hoping our routine returns to normal soon. I am not too fond of being up screaming for an hour during the night...
***********
And then Wednesday was National Signing Day for college football. John was up allllll night long because he was so excited he could't sleep. Like a kid on Christmas Eve...
Anyways, we did wake up early to see the number 1 player in the country choose Ole Miss. (I woke up too. I can't make fun of John too much because I was looking forward to it also...but I was able to sleep) Mason wore his Ole Miss shirt and told everyone Hotty Toddy at school. His teacher thought it was pretty funny.
I think Ole Miss has gotten more publicity than ever before. We had a great signing day and ended up in the top 5. Already anticipating football season!!!
***********
For Christmas, we got my mom (and myself) tickets to the Orpheum to see Mary Poppins and Memphis, the Musical. I couldn't wait to go and last night was the first show.
It was great and we had a wonderful time. Nothing like dinner and a play with your mom! Can't wait until the next one!
These two boys are looking forward to the weekend (I hope). I think we might grill out on Saturday, if it is pretty, and just have a nice low weekend.
It makes me a little sad Brody is wearing big boy clothes. It makes him look so old. =( I do love their matching shirts though.


No comments:
Post a Comment