We have been doing things around here to get ready for our big (but short) Disney trip. This cute little guy needed a haircut before he met Mickey Mouse. The boy Mickey Mouse. Not the girl Mickey Mouse...a.k.a. my mom.
Of course we went Sunday afternoon with the rest of the boys and men in this city.
Tuesday was Dr. Henry's birthday (dentist I work for). She wasn't there Monday so we had a chance to give her a little birthday surprise. We decided to wrap her desk and everything on it and then throw in balloons. I thought for sure one of us would pass out blowing up those balloons.
It looks like we had nothing to do, but it was all done on our lunch break. =) I promise; we work.
Mason still loves his game of Hungry Hungry Hippos. His will to win is worse than ever. This kid has an unbelievable competitive side. We started talking about it being okay to lose, etc. etc. But he just keeps saying he only wants to win. We have more to work on here. John took a video of them playing. They were showing Brody how it's played and he was having a fantastic time.
They have also been racing his cars down this track from Mason's bed. Originally they had Brody sitting at the end of the track. All the cars would land on the blanket they put in his lap. I came to his rescue and didn't get a picture. To their defense, Brody thought it was pretty funny.
Mason also told me this was a "boys only" game.
Well now Mason is stuck with just me to play because John is in Orlando. He left this morning for work. It was sleeting today here, and warm where he was. Not fair. But looking ahead, I'm excited for some sun this weekend! I just now have to get these boys and myself ready for the weekend...without my right hand man.
And now it is official, our Disney tickets for the shuttle to and from the airport and for our luggage have arrived!
I will miss our sweet little baby, but I'm sure he will thoroughly enjoy the one on one time with the Grandparents.

No comments:
Post a Comment