Friday morning started out with a little brotherly love. This was the best picture I could get because Mason didn't want to take anymore after Brody grabbed his ear....
We had dinner with friends at El Porton Friday night. Mason was pretty excited to hang out with "Mommy and Daddy's friends who are Mason's friends too".
The dinner definitely didn't disappoint. Mr. Jake started with napkin beards. You can tell in this picture Mason got a pretty big kick out of it.
Mason then joined in on the fun.
Well tonight was SuperBowl Sunday and we just decided to stay home so the kiddos could go to bed at a decent hour and not start the week off on a bad foot. I made steak sandwiches from Pioneer Woman's cookbook. Will be making these again for sure.
Brody decided to just have a bottle.
It was pretty nice to just get to hang out with these three dudes tonight. I think Mason was getting Brody back for the ear pull I mentioned earlier in this picture.
Brody didn't seem to mind.
And then the best part of the Super Bowl...Beyonce performed. I thought it was awesome. Even better when Destiny's child came on! I don't know how everyone else felt about it, but I can tell you two little boys in our house enjoyed the performance.
Brody was jumping higher than he ever has before and going a mile a minute. The loud music and lights were really amazing him...or freaking him out. I dunno, but he was having a good time.
And here is one of Mason's dance moves. He's got some moves. He kind of just throws his body all over the place, but he was diggin' it too. He was pretty upset when it was all over.
So sad football is officially over.





No comments:
Post a Comment