The 14th was Grandma Reba's birthday and yesterday, the 16th, was my mom's birthday. By the time we got to my mom's day of birth, Mason said "Oh Man! Not again! When will it be myyy birthday?!" (Grandma Judy's was a couple of weeks ago too)
John and I had a class at Apple Saturday morning to learn a little more about our new computer. I felt like I was in school when it was all over and I had a headache. Glad I'm done with school because there is no way I could focus if I ever had to go back. I would just be thinking about everything I need to be doing at home!
Saturday afternoon Mom and I cleaned out Baby Gap and Old Navy. I had to get some shorts for Mason for our Disney trip. Even though its only a couple of days, it is going to be 86 degrees! We needed some new things and now he is ready for summer. =)
Saturday night we headed to my parents for birthday dinner. We ordered Firebirds to go (and thank goodness, there was an hour and a half wait there) and we brought some cupcakes. A whole bunch of really good food!
Here is the birthday girl with the boys.
Yum!
I got another canvas printed for Mom of both the boys. I have a copy too. I love this picture. It is funny now that Brody has hair and apparently he did not here!
Mason was helping Brody try to crawl....or he just enjoyed teasing him. But Brody is doing pretty good with this. He can get his little knees up but hasn't figured out how to go anywhere.
LOVE this picture because this is what happens every time Mason gets close to Brody.
Fam Photo....the boys' expressions are great here.
Mason and Pops. Mason has peanut butter on his face from a PB&J. It took me a while to figure out what that was in all of these pictures.
I could be wrong here (seeing as I am an only child), but I'm pretty sure this isn't what little brothers were made for. Mason would beg to differ.
Oh the things we do for a phone..even at 6 months.
We hope Mickey Mouse had a fun birthday!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment