Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Disney Countdown

We have started a Disney Countdown for Mason.  He gets to pull one sheet off everyday.  We actually started it a little too early.  I decided to draw some of the Disney characters starting at Day 1 and going backwards.  I got pretty tired around 10 so it only goes to 14.  I was spending a little too much time on paper that Mason is to rip off and throw away!  

Here was his first day, Day 24!  (at least we are going over our numbers this way)



 A couple of days ago we ripped off 14 and got to Day 13.  We didn't even know he knew anything about The Lion King but he proves us wrong again.  They much've watched it at school.


I asked him to smile for a picture and I guess he thought he could quickly rip more off without us stopping him.  We have to put it up each day or he would pull them all off.


But he seems to really be enjoying this (especially now that we have made it to the characters) but more importantly, we have been able to go over who is who.  Hopefully he will be a little more prepared when we get there.  




Here are all the pictures to come.  I cannot wait to see when he gets to Day 1 with Mickey in a plane and he realizes it's time to go! 





Almost there!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Crissy this is so precious! Did you draw these pictures? They are awesome!!! Your babies are so precious!

    ReplyDelete