Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekend Recap


I'm ready for warmer weather!  I feel like we have gotten a tease and now it's just freezing again.  I refused to be stuck in the house all day Saturday, so we bundled up and took our adventures outside.  Mason put on his helmet and got the bike out.  He ended up riding his bike, Big Wheels, and pushing his lawn mower around.  I think he didn't care how cold it was either.  

We even grilled out steaks that afternoon for dinner.  Mason was pumped because I put him on a corn on the cob to grill.  I think this kid would eat them all day, everyday if we let him.  




I got a picture of Brody watching his big brother play.  I think he looks so cute in that blue jacket.  I'm sure he was wondering when he was going to be able to get out there.



Sunday morning we went to Covington to see the babies get dedicated at church.  It was really nice and I'm so glad we were able to go.  Mason and Brody lasted probably the first 40 min but half way through the sermon...Brody was ready to hear his own vocals and Mason was quite irritated he couldn't turn the volume up on my phone.   They really did do good, but off to the nursery the next time!  =)


Becca had a really nice lunch sat up after so Mason was pretty excited to play with Reese.  And this is the only picture I got.  If you can tell, it is Mason and this is about what he did the whole time.  He had so much fun running around with the other kids.  



That night we headed to Mrs. Peggy's to celebrate Darlene's 60th birthday!  Woo hoo!  This was probably Mason's third piece of cake/cupcake of the day.  Brody was pretty exhausted but was a trooper.  


Mason led the happy birthday song.  


Cute boy.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment