Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 13, 2013

Busy Busy Busy

We had a jam packed weekend.  I felt like every time we left one place, we were headed to another.  BUT it was a good weekend.  

Mason's soccer season is over.  With all the rain, we actually ended up cutting it a game or two short because we just couldn't get them all in.  I think it may have rained the past 8 Fridays.  He had his award ceremony Friday night.  He is so proud of his medal and it's hanging in his room.  He told me he "won" because he scored and played good defense.  =)





So proud of him.  He ended the season on a great note and had fun playing...that's all we hoped for!



Saturday morning I had the Color Vibe 5k with friends.  It was interesting to say the least.  They have all kinds of color runs but this was my first.  


They gave everyone a packet of paint (colored corn starch).  So we threw it all over each other...what else are you suppose to do with it?


My friends from work, Kerry and Leann, ready to run. 


The whole gang.


So the race starts and we get to the first color station.  You run through an area and the paint is thrown all over you.  We heard the paint hit Sherene's face...I don't think that was suppose to happen but it was hilarious.  Guess that's why they gave the sunglasses.

Me after the race...that is just how the paint ended up on my face. 





There was a little party going on at the finish line with music and more of this paint.  So there was more throwing.



We had a good time and I'm glad we did it.  I had to rush home after because we had an appointment set up with out realtor to look at a house.  Mason was a little concerned when I got home with all this junk on me.  I will say, it was super easy to come off.  It was almost completely out of my clothes by the time I got home.  


We took my Mom to look at a house we like and then we headed to Mexican.  This little guy loved the rice.  

And this one was just happy his Mickey Mouse was there.  




Saturday afternoon, the boys went to Grandma and Grandpa's house to play while John and I headed to Jake's 30th birthday party.  They had an inflatable basketball goal set up outside, awesome food, and the Grizzlies game was on...which they won.  What more could you ask for?!

Awesome donut cake from Gibson's.  I tried the bacon with maple icing and it made my night.  I would highly recommend it!




A little basketball tourney going on.  John had to keep playing because he won so many in a row.  But just to show how old he is getting,  he was sweating and panting so hard.  Not to mention, he was totally out of breath and his arms were so sore (still sore).   ha




Showing off his #1 because he beat Tyler...



The bday boy and his lady.


  I thought it was such a cute idea.  I definitely took one when we left...which was about 9:30pm.  Im not sure if I have ever been so tired!
  



************************




Tonight the Grizz play again and we are ready....

matching shirts and all...
Mason don't bluff.

No comments:

Post a Comment