It was Teacher's Appreciation Week at Mason's school. We LOVE our teachers and Mason was excited to give them something. We did picture frames with their initials on them. I did the crackled paint technique and I thought they turned out so cute. We also gave monogrammed beach towels (thanks Mom).
We survived the week without Daddy. Of course the week John goes out of town, Brody really understands what crawling means and was EVERYWHERE!!! He is nonstop and you cannot keep your eyes off of the little guy!
Funny story:
Me and the boys were hanging out in Mason's room playing. Mason was in his bed playing with his cars and track, so Brody wanted up there. He got up on his knees yelling and I went to snap this picture. Right after this was taken, I hear Brody laughing so hard and Mason a little frustrated...Mason was trying to "help" Brody up on the bed by his arm! Mason said, "Brody stop laughing, I am trying to help you up here!" I thought for sure Brody's arm had pulled out of socket, but he was just fine. =)
Kisses before bed will cheer up any fussy baby.
*****************
Wednesday morning was Moms N Muffins at Mason's school. It started in the chapel where the kids had their weekly devotion and then they sang to us. It was so sweet.
Here is how they walk the kids over from the preschool to the chapel (they have to go through the parking lot). They are all strapped together.
Turned around singing to me. =)
Aaaaand then he started picking his nose....
We headed back to the classroom for some fruit and pastries, but first they sang a sweet song to us. I have no idea what they sang because one little boy in his class had to go to the bathroom so bad...he sang so loud but walked around in circles holding himself. It was hilarious.
So so thankful my work allows me to block my schedule for things like this.
I tried to get their picture together one morning....Brody would NOT stop trying to crawl right out of that chair.
Got one!
My friend Leann brought her little guy, Ethan, over one night this week to play. We sat them down and they both stared at each other and then reached for their faces.
Brody is just drooling all over himself these days. Ethan was very interested in Brody's outfit.
It was a fun night but I am definitely not having any more children! It was hard work! We trapped them in the crib for a second to take a picture. =)
Last night we had pizza night in celebration of Daddy coming home. I decided to give some crazy bread to Brody to see how he did. He threw it all back up right after this picture...
Here is just one of the reasons I was ready for John to come home...
(Mason was picking up the food for Emma....Brody is the offender)
We were so very happy to have John home! Mason was so excited and did not want him to leave for work this morning. He also needed a picture.











No comments:
Post a Comment