I forgot to add this picture to my last post. Brody was trying so hard to pull up onto the couch, so John gave him a little help. Mason thought it was hilarious that it looked like Brody was walking. Who knows what he will think when he actually starts walking.
Mason had his last day of 2 year old Preschool Thursday. He will go during the summer, but Summer Camp doesn't start until this next Thursday.
It was Pizza and PJ day.
I got these Starbucks gift card ideas from Pinterest. They didn't turn out as cute as the ones I saw. Ha.
I wasn't able to get a picture of Mason and Ms. Williams because it was way too hectic that morning, but I did manage to get one with his most favorite, Ms. Brooke. She is one of the assistants in the afternoon and he has her wrapped around his little finger.
He is going to love summer camp this year with the splash days. I know he enjoyed it last year, but I am excited to see his reaction this go around.
John and I had a wedding kickoff party downtown last night for our friend Ben and his fiance. We had a great time. Can't wait for the wedding Saturday night.
My mom took off work today since Mason was out of school and she could add an extra day to her long weekend. Unfortunately I couldn't get off, but she updated me with pictures throughout the day. I would say the boys def had a blast. =)
*Side Note: Since Mom was going to have them today, they spent the night there last night while we were at the party. John and I woke up this morning an hour later since we didn't have to get the boys ready. Well twenty minutes after we woke up, we were all dressed and just sitting there twiddling our thumbs until it was time to leave for work. It was the strangest thing ever. I finally decided to just make a Starbucks run. I do NOT know what in the world we did before kids. haha
Here are both boys swinging. Brody doesn't look too impressed...
Tonight we headed to Five Guys for dinner. This little guy was happy to be sitting outside.
This one was being extra silly.
I think Brody has the relaxation thing under control.
I got a picture tonight before bed of John and I changing Brody's diaper. He is a rolly polly and all over the place. It is sometimes impossible to do alone. I needed backup this time...
We have a wedding, golf (John), and fun family time planned for the weekend but we also need to do yard work (boo). But check out my flowers in the yard. I think they are so pretty.






No comments:
Post a Comment