Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Today was Mother's Day and it was the best yet.  Nothing like a fun family day with these boys.


Mason made me some sweet gifts at his school.  A card, placemat, and a painted pot with a flower.  He was so very proud.


Brody made this jewel for me at Mrs. Pat's house.  



We woke up this morning and John jumped right out of bed to get breakfast ready.  He told me to stay asleep, but that is never going to happen.  Once I'm up, I'm up.  So I jumped in the shower real quick while I had some time and then enjoyed my breakfast.  He even made turkey bacon thinking it was healthier.  =)  I got some sweet cards and a gift card to Amazon...which is my fav.


We went to John's parents' house and I hate this is the only picture I got.  I had intended to take pictures of both grandmas with the boys.  But I did get this picture of Brody standing.  



We headed to my aunt's house to celebrate all the mammas on my side of the family.  I love this picture of my Mom, Mamaw, and Mason.  Brody was done by this point.  Two days of no naps equals one sleepy baby.


My mom and Mason with Mrs. Peggy and her grandson Westen.


Doing what else?!?!  Playing with his cars with Westen.  


This is what we did for the Grandmas and Great-Grandmas.  Brody's handprint was quite tricky but I think they turned out okay.  Mason was not too happy his handprint was covered up. 



We got home and the big boys washed my car.  The car reallllly needed it and it was very much appreciated.  Mason had a blast but did end up soaking wet.  We had a mishap with the sprinkler head...it is definitely broken now.  


To end such a great day, we had a Wendy's Frosty and watched Revenge.  

It was a perfect day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment