We had our 9 month appointment Monday. I was totally wrong and his little ears were "perfect". I was so worried, but we are all good...just several teeth coming in. He is healthy as can be. =)
Love his facial expressions.
Weight: 20lb 6oz (50%)
Height: 28 1/4in (lower 75%)
Head: 90% ha
*Brody is crawling
*pulling up on his knees (really wants on his feet!)
*has the two lower central teeth (uppers are breaking through)
*says DaDa
*wearing 9-12 mo clothing
*goes to bed between 7-7:30 and wakes up between 5:30-6:30
*takes 4-5 6 oz. bottles a day
*eats oatmeal/fruit/veggies 2-3x day
*loves Puffs
*size 3 diapers
***************
Sunday we did everyone's favorite pastime, yard work.
Nerd alert...
Safety First.
Mason had soccer Sunday afternoon. I wasn't able to go because Brody had hardly slept all day and was fast asleep. Mason had his best game yet. He was happy throughout the whole practice/game and even passed the ball to a little girl for her to score. He scored a couple of times also. Success!
Here are the guys after a hard day on the soccer fields.
Mason is still on his camera kick. John left early for work yesterday and Mason told him not without a picture with him and Brody. Guess I wasn't important enough.
Notice that sweet, sweet smile.
We went to Mrs. Peggy's for dinner tonight since some family was in town. I was rushing after we got home so we could leave again. (and ended up leaving my perfectly packed diaper bag at home) But Brody was starving, so I had to get a helper and he did a great job. Brody can hold his bottle by himself, but he gets lazy sometimes and drops it. I only asked Mason to give it back to him, but I guess he thought I wanted him to stand there and hold it until he was done. I heard Mason yell, "Put it in your mouth Brody!" And also, "My arm is hurting, can't you hold it yourself Brody?!"
And tonight we wore big boy pjs. I hope he can keep those pants on throughout the night...they are a little loose.







No comments:
Post a Comment