Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Baby Shower

Last weekend we helped host a baby shower brunch for Catey and Will.  We had a great time.  Since this was all most of the guys' first Sunday shower, I was very thankful NFL football was on!



We did a brunch.  It was super easy and the way to go.  We had a big ole' ham with rolls/biscuits, sausage gravy, pancakes, hashbrown casserole, breakfast casserole, and fruit.  We threw in some donuts for dessert.



The drink station with Mimosas.

This is a bad picture of the Bloody Mary bar.


The parents-to-be.






Friends




 Think they are excited much???

The Ole Miss crew.

The hosts with the couple of the hour.

Photobomb.



Like I said earlier, it was a Sunday Funday.  Also, after it was over, I had all the guys move a couch from the playroom out and bring the new couch in.  They will never come to a baby shower again.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment