We had a family reunion on Mamaw's side a couple of weekends ago. My blogs are all jumbled right now. We had such a great time and so glad to have the family all together again.
I think Mamaw loved every minute of it.
Mason was very much into taking pictures this day.
This past Thursday, we got to kick off the Labor Day weekend with an Ole Miss game. I was not looking forward to opening with an SEC opponent for the first game, and of course it was away. Mason was excited though.
We had friends over and had a feast.
This little guy is not such a light sleeper (especially when he has a cold) and woke up a couple of times throughout the game. I finally brought him downstairs around 11:00. He was just walking around in his sleep shirt and diaper wondering what in the world was going on.
But all is good because we won! Shocker. It was a close game and I may have lost a couple of years off my life watching it, but a win is a win. We were all smiles the next morning.
We had good ole' Cici's for dinner that night...Brody was quite relaxed with that foot on the table.
I was off work Friday and Mom and I had a fun day of shopping. Saturday, I still needed a coffee table so I met Becca in Arlington. Mason was excited to see Reese. We were waiting on a train to drive by.
After I bought a new coffee table, we stopped by Ashley's house to play with Brinkley. They had so much fun together. And they were even able to entertain each other! =)
We got home a Brody was out. He is just having a hard time with these molars and a summer cold. He ended up sleeping on John like this a few times over the long weekend.






No comments:
Post a Comment