Mom has been picking up the boys from school on Friday's now that we live so far away from their daycare/school and I get off work so late. Here was Brody when John brought him home...chocolate running all down his shirt. Guess I have figured out why he likes going there so much...
We had a wedding for our friends' Jacob and Allison Saturday night. It was at the Dixon and it was beautiful. Check out all those Muddy's cupcakes.
My date and I.
The Browers
Us with Ben and Melissa.
David and Ashley were there also which was fun.
Some of the gals.
We had a birthday party Sunday for my friend from work's little boy Ethan. I can't believe he turned one. Look how sweet this picture is.
John and Mason at the partay.
Brody and Max playing with some of the bday toys.
Mason brought home a puppet he made at school using a paper bag this week. Apparently he is nothing like me and enjoys performing puppet shows for anyone. This was our entertainment for the evening.
(he really just beat that bag over and over again...boys will be boys)

No comments:
Post a Comment