A couple of mornings ago, John brought Brody down after he got him ready for school. I saw him from the back and thought, why did he put him in one of his night t-shirts (just a plain white shirt). Then I walked around and saw what he dressed him in...his shark airbrushed tee with yellow, red, and blue plaid shorts. I understand he is a boy...but this just does NOT match in my opinion.
Now I wouldn't normally even dress him in the airbrush shirt to go to Pat's house, but I don't have a problem with it. So he wore the shirt, but I definitely changed him into cute gray shorts. There was nothing I could do about the crazy man hair. He went to bed with wet hair.
I got off early on Thursday. I had a couple of errands to run and then picked the boys up early. We headed to Chick-fil-a for a milkshake date. Mason was more interested in playing after two sips, but Brody could've eaten the entire shake.
Mason is so good with showing Brody how to play with things.
Friday morning we were all in a good mood because it's the weekend and Mom dressed them! Ready for a fun wedding and some family time.




No comments:
Post a Comment