We had a fun Sunday celebrating Emily and Baby Davis. There were several of us girls that had been getting together to plan and it has been a lot of fun.
Of course I took several pictures...
Opening lots of gifts.
Emily and her Memphis friends.
Some of our sweet mommas.
Mrs. Gee, Emily, and Katie.
Crazy how long we've been friends! Their house was the only place I would spend the night at when I was younger.
All of us hostesses with the Momma-to-be.
One of the perks of having it at my house...I relaxed that night with a cup of coffee in one of the disposable cups with a Davis sleeve.
Monday night I had to go to a CE course. The perk was it was free and came with a delicious dinner that I didn't cook. The downside of that was it lasted a little longer than I had hoped for.
Mason's teacher is great at emailing us what they do during the week. I just keep forgetting to post any pictures. Their class got to talk to Firefighters and check out their firetruck. Mason loved it....he is the one front and center cheesing it up.
Last week at the pumpkin patch. He talked about it all night.
His class before the pumpkin patch and Halloween party. They made their ghost shirts with their footprint.
And I got this picture of my sweet boys this morning. They were in a good mood.
So thankful we were blessed with these two.







Did you all make the signs for the showers or order them? They are so cute.
ReplyDeleteI just made them. Literally just cut triangles out of poster board and spray painted it with chalkboard paint. (used the foam boards for the standing signs) I also made sure to write with the chalkpaint markers bc they show up better. =) Thanks!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete