Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Cowboy and Indian Pow Wow

Anderson and Griffin turned one this past Friday.  It's hard to believe it has been a year.  They had the cutest birthday party and we had a ton of fun.  

Their little profiles remind me of Brody so much!

Anderson The Indian


Mason bouncing.


Brody playing in the teepee.


Running Wolf....he was pretty proud of this. 

Rainbow Princess.   I asked if she would let me take her picture.  She said "No Ma'am".  Such good manners but I snapped one anyways.  =)   

Cabe and Mason.  Mason calls him his "new friend".   (like he's never met him before?!)


John and Brody.  

This was right about the time Mason walked up to John and asked him if he was his Daddy.  It totally took us by surprise.  So he asked again, "Are you my Daddy?"  

That's when we realized he was making sure it was John and not Robert.  Poor little guy.  But I guess he is old enough where he is realizing he could possibly mistake them for the other, so he was just double checking.  =)


The guys playing some basketball.  I don't know how many times they dunked the ball but I'm pretty sure they were both sore later on that night.  Obviously the goal was lowered...


Sweet cousins. 

The cutest cakes ever. 


Let the cake eating begin.  
Griffin figured out how to dig in quickly. 

But Anderson wasn't far behind. 


"Hey, let me try some of yours."

Such a mess.  


After they were cleaned, this little guy (yes, I am not sure which one) crawled right up to Grandpa James walker, pulled up, and started walking with it.  It was the cutest thing.    

It is a perfect walker for both of them.  
I think this is the sweetest picture.  


Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment