I have a few pictures to post from the past week.
Brody and Pops sharing some angel food cake with strawberries. This kid LOVES sweets.
The leaves have fallen and it is getting COLD. Brody was very interested in the big leaves at Mrs. Pat's house.
So stinking cute.
One night last week I got a nail stuck in my tire...just what you want to do with two kids after work in the (almost) winter.
John had to go out of town again for work Thursday through late Sunday night. The boys and I got to have some fun together. Brody's idea of fun was a little different than mine...
But he sure looks happy.
Saturday I went to Oxford with all of our tailgating buddies. It was a big game and the last home game of the season. John told me to go and tell him how it went. =) It was absolutely freezing. I mean, the wind would blow during the game and you just wanted to cry. We had, who knows, how many layers on and blankets galore, but it wasn't enough. We ended up leaving before the game ended and I didn't care what the score was. I'm cold just thinking about it.
Melissa sporting her Ole Miss snuggie and me with "glowing" ear warmers....attractive.
Sunday, the boys, Mickey Mouse, and myself did a little shopping. We came home and Mason helped me with some Christmas crafting while Brody slept. We put together some garland and a wreath. I'm ready to decorate!!
Tonight we had a warm dinner and then John and Mason shared some pumpkin pie. Someone was excited his Daddy was back.
I just have another day and a half to work before being off for Thanksgiving. I always love spending these long weekends and weeks during the Holidays with our family. I can't wait to put up the Christmas decorations up with the boys this weekend. It is still going to be cold. I told Mason we can watch a Christmas movie and drink hot chocolate with marshmellows.







No comments:
Post a Comment