This sweet little guy hands me things all day long. His shoes, socks, toys, pacis, anything. Well one night last week, he decided to bring me ALL of the DVDs that are upstairs. I am literally laying under them.
I caught Mason red-handed in the M&Ms. I have had them sitting out in the kitchen since the baby shower and haven't looked at them since. I heard a noise the other day and Mason quickly turned around with a mischievous look. He had a mouthful of chocolate. I went and checked the bowl and they were almost gone!!! Definitely had to move it!
John and I headed to Oxford after work Friday. We do make it to a lot of games but don't usually get to spend the night. We have had the weekend planned for a while and had been looking forward to it.
We had a nice dinner with friends Friday night on the square. Bars and restaurants have all moved and changed names but it is still such a great town. Nothing like it. It had been a while since I had to wear a wristband...and we weren't even carded. Oh how times have changed.
Loved getting to spend some time with this guy.
We made it to the Grove bright and early since it was an 11:20 am kickoff. We were so happy to not have a night game FINALLY, but I think everyone quickly remembered why we've always hated them!
It was nice that we were able to have breakfast before the game, and then come back for lunch after. We had BBQ since we were playing the Hogs. Now Mrs. Pat's daughter's tent went a little more festive with their food...who caters in a whole hog?!?
John and I headed home after the game. We had such a fun time and I am so glad we were able to go. Hotty Toddy!!!
We had a fun family day Sunday. Green Bay played at noon and Ben's parents had a party. Mason is a Packers fan now, thanks to Ben, and he may even be more of a Chicago Bears hater. I'm telling you, this kid doesn't forget anything.
He loves being a Cheesehead.
And he thought Brody should get in on the fun too.
Mason got a kick out of Ben picking him up by his arms above the bar. I don't know how many times they did it, but he had a giant smile on his face every time.
We left there and headed to the park. It was a nice day and we thought they would sleep hard if we wore them out. =)
We came home and they attacked their Dad. Great way to end a Sunday Funday.
Today was Veteran's Day. Mason wore his hat for "Hats off for our Veterans".
And Brody sported it after school...backwards.
Well I worked my only day of work this week today. I have jury duty the rest of the week. Oh joy. Should be fun.









No comments:
Post a Comment