Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Chicken Legs

We are getting ready for Thanksgiving around here.  This was "Little Bear" after school.  


Mason brought home his list of things he is thankful for and also added a few while we were talking.  

1.  His WHOLE family ("whole" was definitely emphasized)
2.  Mommy
3.  Daddy
4.  Food
5.  His dog
6.  Chicken legs  (I have no idea where this came from but he also said I would be cooking chicken legs for Thanksgiving...)
7.  Scooby Do game (???)
8.  Superheros
9.  Hot Wheels  (at least he is honest)




With Thanksgiving also comes Pops' birthday which was today.  We headed over to my parents once John got off work.  I only worked a half day and picked up the kids when I got off.  Brody got a nap in but Mason never did.  Once Brody woke up, we ran errands all over town.  Apparently I wore Mason out...
 He fell asleep on the way over to their house.  Didn't wake up to open presents, eat dinner, or even birthday dessert (or when his brother was bothering him as seen in the picture above).  Poor thing missed out on all the fun, but he did wake up before we left.  


Singing Happy Birthday.  

Brody (with a haircut) was yelling enough for him and Mason both.  


I guess Thanksgiving is later this year.  It seems like everyone is putting Christmas decorations up.  I always do if after Thanksgiving, but this year, we needed a new tree.  Tuesday night we found one we liked and brought it home (artificial).  I wasn't about to put that thing in the attic so up it went.  We have no ornaments on it yet but the boys were thrilled to see it.  This was from the next morning...I don't think Brody knew what to think!

I hope everyone has a wonderful, family-filled Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment