Mason is excited again. He sure loves candy so today will probably be his favorite day of the year. I worked and worked on getting a picture of both boys in their Halloween jammies. Finally, out of no where...Mason smiled. It's pretty funny because people will comment on any picture of them together and say it is so cute. But I look at these pictures and think, geez, that was so hard to do and took wayyyyy too long and all of my energy.
Today at Masons school, they are having hat day. I guess it's a way to celebrate Halloween without offending people. They are also getting big bags filled with goodies to take home. Mason told me he wanted a "silly hat" so...
This was all I could find.
He said he was satisfied.
And here are both boys. (yes, that is the bassinet in the background. It is just so much easier to change diapers or set him down for a second. We will be moving it out soon...especially since he is about too long for it anyways!)
Can't wait for tonight with them in their Halloween costumes. I think Mason will love trick or treating. Let's just hope he doesn't eat all of the candy at once.
He already snuck a piece this morning when I wasn't looking. We were almost to his school and I started smelling peanut butter. I looked up and this is what I saw...
Chocolate all over his face and hands at 7:30 in the morning.
Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment