Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Brody 9 Months

Welp, 9 months have come and gone.  We have enjoyed every single day with this little guy.  


 Something was funny...

Those were the only two pictures I could get before he was on the move.  


Off to more exciting things. If you notice, he is on his knees.  


And here are both boys at 9 months.  Brody is definitely bigger.  I will take him this week for his checkup and then will compare stats.  I am also thinking they are going to refer us to the ENT.  I really think his ears may be bothering him again (it could just be teeth), but I will be shocked if they say they are clear.  I just don't have a good feeling about it.  


He is a mamma's boy for sure.  And I certainly don't mind it one bit.  I still think its just so funny how different their little personalities have been from the start.  It will be so interesting to see if they change at all...but if not, Brody will be a bit more quiet than Mason.  I will probably look back at this in ten years and laugh at that statement but we shall see!


He is on the move all the time now.  It is a little difficult to keep him out of Mason's room.  I'm sure this problem will continue forever.  But you can see the damage done with Mason's Angry Birds cards in the background (and the folded one in his hand)...


But don't worry, Mason got Brody back.  Who knew the new thing is putting stickers on their little brother's face.  I can assure you, Brody did not think it was that funny when he ripped it off.  


He is also not a happy camper usually in the mornings.   Every once in a while he will wake up just talking away in his room, but more often he is crying.  I walked in a couple of mornings ago and he was like this....
 up on his knees.

This was the first time we had caught him like this, but it appears like he has it down pat.  Later that day, I caught him again.  
I think it is time to lower the crib.  And wherever we place the monitor, he can find it.  He just stares at it if he isn't ready to sleep.  "Come get me Mom, I know you are watching!"



Saturday, I went to brunch with my girlfriends.  Brody came with me and John had Mason. I think both boys were in heaven.



John and Mason went to Putt Putt to play arcade games.  They had a good time and Mason even won a prize.  After that, they headed to Chik-fil-a for lunch.  Fun times.



We had dinner Saturday night with Ben and Melissa to plan/book our summer trip to Mexico.  This was my fortune cookie.  

Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment