Saturday morning Brody woke up at his usual...6:00am. After a while, he gets a little bored and was thrilled to see Mason get up.
He also enjoyed some avocado and banana. Getting to be so big.
While I tried a new after workout drink for the muscles. It actually wasn't bad at all!
John got to play some golf Saturday, so Mom and I took the boys along for some shopping. We of course had to do some eating, here we are at Memphis Pizza Cafe.
This little boy was our entertainment. He was loud and happy.
Which makes you eventually pass out anywhere.
Mason got a tad bored and wanted to help stroll Brody around.
And then we had to have some milkshakes...
all of us.
We did some shopping at Costco Sunday, the best place for shopping with two.
Sunday afternoon we had Reese's 5th birthday party. I still can't believe she turned 5!!! She had a royal princess party and we all had a blast.
Mason loves a good mustache.
Cheesing it up with Aunt Becca.
The birthday girl!
Brody and Griffin checking each other out.
Decorating their tiaras and Mason with his sword.
Blowing out the candles.
Such a cool bday cake Becca made. Lots of shades of pink. =)
John's sister, Lana, and her family have moved back to the States from Italy. They were in town visiting and were able to make it to the party. So good to see them!
Mrs. Judy is holding Anderson and Lana has Griffin.
They had a pinata and it was a hit. I kept trying to record it but my phone was messing up. Hate I didn't get more pictures because it was pretty funny.
Mason swinging with his crown and cape. (we used the cape again since it had a crown on it)
Cabe swinging and Robert scared he is going to get hit! Ha.
Mad dash for the candy.
Then the boys got some of that energy out playing soccer. Check out Mason's arms swinging when he runs.
I think my boys will always play with Reese's kitchen at their house...
Opening bday presents. She looked so old!
Someone had the time of his life in the twins Johnny Jump up.
John's grandpa with his grand kids and all nine great-grand kids.




















No comments:
Post a Comment