I am a tad behind on blogging.
This little boy turned 10 months on the 28th. He is such a joy in our lives.
He will not stay still and this was the best picture I could get.
Got a comparison picture of both boys. Mason on the left, Brody on the right.
He makes me smile. He is just the sweetest little thing there is.
Somehow, John and I were blessed with two perfect little boys. =)
But really, he seems to be trucking right along.
*He takes 4 bottles a day, eats three meals a day, will snack on anything whenever you give it to him. (he gets it from his Mom)
*Sleeps from 6:30pm - 6:30am.
*Could probably win a medal with his fast crawling. He can get to Emma's food bowl quicker than you can blink an eye.
*Pulling up on everything
*Has 4 teeth
*****************
Speaking of getting older, check out Mason.
He wanted me to take a picture of him eating an apple like a "big boy".
Wearing his baseball cap backwards. He looks so cute here....but wayyyyy too old!
And we have one more member of our family getting a tad older...
John turned THIRTY!!!!
He had to get a new license. Ya think it was about time?!?! He's a baby in the first picture!
We headed to Chicago with Robert and Becca for a weekend of celebration. We had a blast and I will do a separate post later this week!
Where is the time going?!?!



No comments:
Post a Comment