We had another week of swim. That means John took Mason (most of the days) and I stayed home with Brody. Let me tell you, Brody had an eventful week. Every night he got to play in Mason's room without him...fun stuff. (Don't tell Mason!)
This week was also Superhero week at Christ the King. We had to dress like a biblical superhero Tuesday. We weren't going to do anything but last minute I just decided to dress him in khaki and white along with sandals and some rope on his head and around his waist.
He was pretty pumped about being "Jesus" as he said. He kept saying Jesus can fly and would then wave his rope in the air. He does have an imagination.
His first selfie.
Tuesday night I had bible study with my friends. John and Mason went on to swim and I brought Brody with me. All this practicing putting food in our mouths has finally paid off. We all clapped when he ate the Puffs.
Mrs. Blake was helping him. Anyone with food is his best friend.
Wednesday was wacky day (clothes and hair). Brody likes to annoy Mason. =)
He looks so old here!!!!
We only had a little "Alfalfa" hair going on.
Next up was PJ day.
Thursday was our last swim class for the summer. He did so good and I am so proud of him. He is certainly not afraid of the water.
I just don't know whats up with this new smile of his. Ha.
He can float for quite some time on his back all alone.
And the instructors have to step back a bit because he jumps so far out every time.
Going off the slide into the pool.
He graduated from Level 1. This fall we might go ahead and get Level 2 out of the way and do Level 3 next summer. She said she almost went on and moved him straight to Level 3 but he couldn't swim with "big arms" with his head under water for long enough. So happy he enjoyed it!
Today was create your own superhero day. I got an apron from Michael's, cut it, and then painted it to make a cape. He LOVED it.
Introducing King Mason!
He wore that thing all day. Said if he ran fast enough, he could get the cape to lift up which would help him fly...
Tonight we went to Swanky's for dinner. This little guy was up past his bedtime.
But that didn't stop him from having a blast throwing his Puffs on the ground.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!











I love the cape! You are so creative!
ReplyDeleteI made it on the blog!! :)
ReplyDelete