Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Birthday Boy


Mason was pretty disappointed his birthday party wasn't after school on his actual birthday.  I tried to explain that it needs to be on a "stay home day" (as he calls weekends) so his friends could all come.  He really wasn't buying it until I said we were having two parties...one with his friends on Sunday and one on the night of his birthday with Mickey Mouse and Pops.  Thank the stars above I ended up making a cake...that would've been a disaster!

Here he is waiting for his Daddy to get home so he could open the presents.  It was pure torture for him. 


 Here we go. 

I got a picture of him doing his "Yessssssss" after he gets or hears something he likes.  


Waiting for the grand finale...

What is it?!?!


A Jeep Wrangler.  He was impressed.  Big props to Mickey Mouse and Pops. 


Brody was having a fit he couldn't get in there.  We let him finally ride along but Mom had to walk with them....Mason isn't too good at letting his foot off the pedal just yet.  


Case in point:

I don't know how many times he ran into our cars.  We have already practiced some today and have vastly improved. 



This kid wouldn't get off.  It will probably be like this in however many years until Mason is 16.  "Drive me here, Mason."


Got a little shy when we sang Happy Birthday.  



Such a good picture but notice he is holding his Batman toy that flies... 


He asked me to take another picture and when I did, he pulled the trigger on the toy.  Best.  Picture.  Ever.  Dad is terrified it is going to hit him in the face and check out Mason's face.  


Not cooperating on taking a family picture 


We love this little guy so much and are so so proud of him.  I think he had a pretty awesome birthday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment