Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

FOUR

Before we get to the birthday boy, I need to post a couple of pictures from this past weekend. 

We didn't do too much.  John was out of town for work from Thursday morning until Sunday.  This was his first weekend to be gone with work, and I personally thought it was horrible.  I would much rather him be gone during the week.  Unfortunately, we have a couple of more to do before the end of the year.  

The upside was I got to hang out with these two all by myself.  By the end of the weekend, Mason told me he had a really fun weekend with just me.  Maybe he likes me as much as his Daddy after all.  =)

We did a lot of wrestling. 



We went shopping with Mickey Mouse, got some fall clothes for the boys, and then headed to Newks for lunch.   It rained the most of the day Saturday, so we had a relaxing day at home the rest of the day.  



John got home around 2 and we all headed to Max's birthday party.  There was a bounce house and that's where Mason was the whole time.  

John got in there with Brody but he wouldn't even stand up.  

So John picked him up and bounced with him.  If you think he is laughing in this picture, you are wrong.  Screaming.  

That was it for the bounce house with Brody. 





Well today was the day our sweet little kiddo turned FOUR!  He has really been looking forward to his birthday this year.  

Last night we made a cake.  Mason helped me with the batter before he headed to bed.  I decorated it and surprised him this morning.  

He loves to help bake.  


But there is nothing better than licking these. 


I used M&Ms to make the superman symbol.  It didn't turn out perfect, but he was still excited.  


Time to wake up!  He's never been so excited to be awake in the morning.  


Batman is 4.  Can you tell we are into superheros these days?!




I think this might have been when Brody found out he wasn't coming along to the donut shop.  




We were taking donuts to Mason's class so it was the perfect opportunity for a birthday date. It was pouring down rain, but it wasn't gonna stop us.  


We had to stop him at two and a half.  




We had a great night, but I will post the pictures tomorrow.  

I cannot believe he is four.  The time has flown by.  This kid has made our lives full of excitement and laughter and I wouldn't trade it for the world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment