Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Can I get a Hotty Toddy?!


I haven't posted anything but birthday for a while, so here is a recap of the last week/weekend.  
We headed down to Oxford last Saturday for the football game.  It was a big game and I had been really looking forward to it since we couldn't go the weekend before.  

It was a tad chilly but totally worth it.  =)


We were playing the #6 team in the country and one of our rivals, LSU. (also known as the corndogs)  


These guys were dressed crazy.  I mentioned I wanted to get a picture with them (ya know, after a drink or two) but Melissa's dad, The Captain, went on and grabbed them.  



Love our Saturdays in the Grove.  


Jenna and Dave came (she went to LSU) and we talked Robert and Becca into coming also.  They all couldn't get there until a little later so I think it was quite the adventure to find us.  It just gets so crowded.    But we were so happy they made it!!!  AND they will all have to come next year when we play UT! AND Becca can even wear that big Ole Miss sweatshirt she had to buy because it was so cold!  =)


Here was the Grove during the Walk of Champions.  

If you look closely, you can see there was a full moon out...

Crazy things happen with full moons, such as a banged-up Ole Miss football team with hardly any starters playing on defense beating #6 LSU.  It was AWESOME.  

Fins up!


My sideways fins up looks like I'm waving...


Still celebrating.


The game ball should go to us...we never sat, Melissa never put her jacket on (because we were doing so good with it off), and my voice was completely gone from yelling.  The things we do to win a football game.  


It was a big weekend because we had the birthday party the next day.  
We were all pretty tired come Monday.  

Brody just didn't want to wake up.  


It has gotten cold outside so I found one of Mason's old jackets for Brody to wear.  He has never worn one before, and apparently, he never wants to again...

He wanted that thing off!  So when I didn't take it off, he fell on the ground crying.  This cannot be already happening!?



Having an early morning dance party in the car with the Star Wars light saber.  



Hump Day!



Mason has been getting fun "You've Been Booed" treats on the front doorstep from the kids in the neighborhood.   I think it is so sweet and he has been checking every morning.  (hope they aren't waiting for one from us this year!)



The latest one had some fun stuff in it.  
He has been wearing his Dracula teeth.  


There were also two Warheads in the bag.  If you don't know what those are, you are lucky.  They are the most sour piece of candy EVER.  It is horrible.  Well I knew he would want whatever candy was in there whether I told him he would or would't like it.  

Being the mean mom I am, I got my camera ready.  (I did ask if he was sure he wanted it, because I didn't think he would like it.  He said if it was candy, he would like it)  He had that thing in there for one second before his mouth started salivating and he was making all kinds of sounds.  

It was great.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment