We had Mason's 4th birthday party at Kid's Play in Germantown. We had been for another birthday party and he had a blast. I thought it looked so easy. Only had to bring the birthday boy and a cake...MUCH easier than having it at our house. I was sold.
Mason with Mickey Mouse and Pops
checking it all out
and obviously on a mission
Reese, aka Wonder Woman
Kids Play is great because there are areas for younger kids and the bigger ones. Brody had more than enough things to play with for entertainment.
Mason on the other hand was super excited his friends from his class were there. That was another plus of having it somewhere besides our house...we could invite the entire class.
This ball entertained them forever.
Here are the three amigos, Brody, Anderson, and Griffin. It's crazy how close they are in age. They all look about the same size! I think they will for sure keep up on our toes.
Dad was already asleep.
They also had a face painter. I thought she did some pretty good work.
Mason and Brinkley.
Batman
Getting a princess face.
Leann and Ethan. He loved the train tables.
I don't know what this thing is, but Brody loved it.
So John's Mom had a major surgery on the Thursday before the party. I told her and Grandma Reba to make sure she did not worry about coming to the party...it was just a bunch of kiddos running around. I could not believe it when I saw her walking in! But she looked great and I know Mason was happy to see her. =)
sweet Brinkley
The bday cake/cupcakes. Spiderman of course.
Getting ready to sing Happy Birthday.
He was pretty happy.
I guess he was pretty thirsty too...the entire time they were singing, he was sipping on chocolate milk. I had to ask him to stop drinking it so he could blow out the candles. I'm pretty sure he spewed out milk when he blew them out...
Robert and John with their kiddos.
Jani and Max.
Brody had a situation with his cupcake. It was all over him and John.
The princesses. Mason was pretty excited to have these two together in the same room.
One got away...
Mason coming down the slide. It was pretty fast so the kids just screamed the whole way down.
Some super hero moves.
We didn't open presents there (that's just what they do there) so we opened them as soon as we got home. Mason talked about it until we got in the house. I wanted to get his picture with all his presents but Brody got in the way. Check out this picture and then the next one...
Mason may have been a little too rough with him. Ha
**no children were hurt taking this picture...just some giggling**
Mason had a great day and has been talking about it ever since. He got wayyyyy too many toys but you are only a kid once I guess. =)
.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment