Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Favorite Books!

So I am being crazy and posting twice tonight.  I am going to follow the "in crowd" and do a "Show Us Your Life" with Kelly's Korner.

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner


Well I love love love to read!  I usually start reading a book and have my nose in it for 48 solid hours until done...well until The Little Man arrived! =)


Janet Evanovich writes a series of fiction books that are hilarious!!!!  It begins with One For The Money and goes all the way until Sizzling Sixteen...and counting.  I seriously laugh out loud while reading these and John just shakes his head.  haha  They are about a female bounty hunter who is horrible at her job, who is in a love triangle, and her best friend is absultely the funniest thing ever. 



I also love any book written by Mary Higgens Clark!  (she also has a daughter who writes very similar, Carol Higgins Clark) She is a mystery writer, and I am pretty sure I have read every book she has written (as well as my mom).  The Shadow of Your Smile is her latest.  I just finished it two nights ago, and it was very hard to put down!

I am not very good about reading baby books to Mason, but I know he would love it!  Im really going to start reading maybe once a night! =)










4 comments:

  1. You should have post all of Harry Potter books you read to!!! Ha ha.. FYI Mason's eyes are BEAUTIFUL in the big photo up top..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just added this to my "To Get" list!! Love your blog its just too cute! Your little man is precious! Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Stephanie Plum series! Did you hear that Katherine Heigl has been cast to play her?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our boys share the same birthday!

    ReplyDelete