When we walked into The Little Man's room this morning, this is what we found. He had his hand up on the rail using it to lift more of his upper body up. I couldn't believe it! I know I say this all the time, but he is growing up TOO fast!!
He is also really starting to do pretty well sitting up unassisted. He will sit normal for a second and then slouch over with horrible posture. I was able to get the "slouched" look...
Tonight, John had to work late and Mason and I had plans to go to my Mamaw's house. And of course they were so nice and fed me. =) (I think they were pretty excited to see Mason too!) I was able to get a couple of pictures...
Here is Mason and Darlene (my aunt)
And here is Mamaw and Mason...
Here is Mamaw, Mason, and three of her other great grandchildren (left to right) Kris, Bralin, and Torian...
***NOTE: I probably spelled their names wrong, but i tried hard! =) I have no clue why I cannot remember how to spell them after I have asked a million times!***
But I love this picture...Mamaw looks so happy! =)
The boys love "Baby Mason" as they say...it is so sweet.
So the weekend after Mason was born, my sweet dad had our carport closed into a garage, and it has been AWESOME!! The wall that was closed in wasn't finished on the inside but still worked just fine. My dad has off this week on vacation and worked on the garage the past two days! (not much of a vacation huh?) I was shocked when I came home last night. It looks sooooo good! I had to take a picture and post it...big props to my wonderful father! =)
He even put a peg board up so we can hang things and an electrical outlet so we can plug things into the wall!! So exciting. He also had the tree-trimming man come by our house and stayed while he trimmed back our tree that REALLY needed to be cut back! =)
Update on our home-grown flower bed: It is starting to look good! We have a few more things to do, but I could not be happier with it so far!!! Cannot wait to be done with it so I can begin the one in the front yard! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment