Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

We are....

CRAWLING!!!!

Can you believe it?!?!? 

My mom and dad came over for a second tonight to bring by a walker she got Mason.  Brinkley has the same walker but the little girl version and my mom couldn't resist.  We had put him in hers one day to see what he thought, and it has sooo many fun toys on it that he never wanted to get out of it!


Anyways, he played in it for a little while and then wanted out (we thought).  He then crawled to the walker!!  It was sooo cute...but a tad scary!!!  We have a mobile Little Man!  He was then ready for bed, so I didn't get a video but I will try tomorrow!!  =)  Mason also turned 7 months old on Sunday, so hopefully I will get some block pictures also and post soon.


I was able to get a picture of our teeth...

We are also constantly flipping over our tongue and chewing on it????  Very weird, but easy to get a picture of since he does it alot!

(look at those big blue eyes)

Well not trying to bore anyone with my flower beds...but I am very excited about how they are turning out.  All we need is a little sod, and we will be done for a while!!! =)
We purchased some solar lights that were very on sale.  They do look much more like regular lights than I thought though!  I was pumped.
*Emma is in the picture on the left...she LOVES the new beds and leaps over the bricks over and over!

Well tomorrow is a big day for me so I probably need to get some rest...keep me in your thoughts and prayers!  (nothing bad...just a change hopefully)













No comments:

Post a Comment