Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lately...

So Mason has always been VERY good with eating his food (veggies, cereal, etc.)  Actually, Mrs. Pat says he does better with his food than his bottle most days.  But he has learned a new trick...we thought it was just a fluke on Sunday when he did it, but Monday we realized it was a new "trick".  He is LOVING spitting his food back at you!!!  I mean I was covered with food!  John got a video and this really doesn't do his little problem justice.

I do have to say...we kind of sternly said "No!"  (I don't know if it is too early or not but we kinda got frustrated) and he stopped spitting the food out!!!!  Who knows if it was just a fluke or if he knew he shouldn't be doing that anymore...but it worked!

We had a busy past weekend.  I had to work Saturday morning and when I got home this is what I found...
John and his WONDERFUL mother had layed sod on about a third of our backyard!!!!!  Yay!! John has been obsessed with watering it this week! =)  Also some of my flowers John's Grandma gave us have bloomed!!!  I hope this means some will live!  haha  (sorry, I know I said no more flower pictures but I cannot resist)

Here is her Prim Rose (sp?)

These are some blooms on my hostas!

After yardwork, we cleaned up and headed over to our friend Jacob's parents house.  They were having a pool party in their house to say goodbye because they are leaving Memphis to live on the beach in Florida!!  We brought Mason but didn't bring his swim trunks because I didn't have the swim diapers yet.  He stayed outside (with sunscreen on) for just a few minutes and then went under the patio.  But he got pretty hot fast so couldn't party too hard!!  Let's just say...he was exhausted on Sunday!  He pretty much tried to sleep allll day!

I bought a shaded baby float for the pool and I cannot wait to use it Sunday!!!!!  I hope he loves it!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment