Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Friday

Well I finally got a video of the Little Man crawling.  He is actually "army crawling" but he is trying sooo hard to get up on his knees and run free!!  =)  I think we are in trouble!! 
  

Also, as I was going through the videos on our computer, we found some videos of Mason when he was sooo little!  It really makes you see how much he has grown.


Here he is then...




And this is now...




Thanks for the prayers because I was offered a new job at a GREAT office just a couple mile from my house and not even a mile from Mrs. Pat's! I have been very worried for a while about my current (M-Th) job, so this is very much a relief! I have to work tomorrow morning...yes, that's right, on SATURDAY!! But it will be my weekend soon~! Hope everyone has a beautiful weekend!!
>

No comments:

Post a Comment