I was off today and so very excited! I couldn't wait until today came because I got a four day weekend. It worked out well because Mason needed to have his ears checked to make sure the infections were gone. Good news is no more infections in the ears...bad news is our eyes are now infected. The past three days they have been so runny with a lot of green goop so I couldn't wait to take him to the doctor. Now we have some antibiotic eye drops to put in frequently and hopefully they will be better in no time!
You can see some of the goop in his eyes here...
But as you can see here, he is still just as happy as he can be!
I was also so glad the doctor finally discussed his allergies (seasonal). He has sounded just awful for a long time now. We are going to have to try baby's Claritin and see how it works.
Well we have a busy busy weekend planned, but it will only be me and Mason. John is heading off to the Bahamas in the morning! Not fair AT ALL! He is going with work...they will board their company yacht when they get there and then snorkel, swim, and fish until they leave Tuesday. John and I leave Wednesday early in the morning to go to Gulf Shores with our friends!!!! (5 other couples)
I am very excited about our upcoming vacation but I have a ton of things to do before then...I am thinking I should've taken off Tuesday!! Not to mention it is John's birthday Wednesday! He will be 27...that just sounds so much older for some reason. But we are trying to leave early enough to have a fun day on the beach for their bday!
Im pretty sure we will be able to enjoy ourselves on our trips, but how can you not miss this sweet little guy?!?! Im sure we will be happy to see him when we get back!
No comments:
Post a Comment