Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day!


Yesterday, I got to enjoy my first Mother's Day with the sweetest little boy in the world. 

He actually has had loose poo since last WEDNESDAY, but everything looked okay at the doctor today!  He is still the same sweet happy baby but just also has a raw bum. =(  Dr. Bubba said to keep doing what we are doing and hopefully it will start to get better.  He weighed 16lbs 8oz which is a little less than his 6 month appt. 


He got his first dose of Pedialyte (grape flavor) this weekend just to make sure he wasn't dehydrated (which he isn't) and he LOVED it.  I had to get a picture, because he did not want to let go!

We got to relax at home for a little while on Sunday, since he was a little under the weather, and enjoy Mother's day just the three of us.  It was very nice.  We then went to my parents' for a great lunch with the fam.  Here is a picture of John after we ate...it is what all the men in the family do! =)



Here are a few pictures of Little Man from the weekend...

Laughing at Emma:

I love this picture of him and my mom:

Drooling all over the place:
  I think he looks so cute here!


No comments:

Post a Comment