As you can see, sometime this weekend Mason finally started sitting. The only thing is he isn't really into just sitting there...after a few seconds he leans forward so he can crawl and get into something! Well John is still out of town and let me tell you...I really give props to all the single moms out there! I am absolutely exhausted!!!!! I cannot wait for my wonderful husband to get back in town, he really helps SO much!
Well Sunday we went to Mr. Charlie and Mrs. Linda's house for their annual Memorial Day pool party and tons of eating! I decided to start the Claritin that morning, turns out it wasn't too smart. It might have been okay if I had given him the right dosage but I gave him too much accidentally, you could say he wasn't himself! (by the time I realized the dosage problem, it was the next day and he was perfectly healthy so I never had time to worry) We just thought he reacted weird to it and I would try something different. He was okay, it just pretty much made him very drowsy. It took him a little time to warm up to the pool, but he did pretty good. I think our next time will be much better hopefully!
Here he was when we got there.
First time in the pool!
Well Brinkley had a really fun time, she really liked the water! She especially liked it when her daddy tossed her in the air!
We got quite a few pictures of their first time in the pool together...
Today, my mom, Mason, and I went shopping for some last minute trip items and John's birthday present! Again, I think we wore Mason out because we weren't home for him to take his long naps which equals rough couple of hours before bed! When we got home, I just laid him down and let him play. It is a little different now that he is mobile...we have a very large mat we can lay down because of the hardwood floors and I just put quite a few toys down.
Of course, he is a seven month old and he is not going to stay there!!! As you can see here...I think we are now going to be chasing him all over this house.
Thinking about getting the tray under the coffee table...
Pulling himself up...
Got it!!
Like I said, I am exhausted tonight!!! But of course he is all worth it and I love watching him find and learn new things. I am gonna miss this little guy this week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment